Sharenet’s longstanding leadership in providing ATM outsourcing services to mid-tier and small financial institutions has resulted in the company experiencing unprecedented growth over the last few years. Its recent acquisition by Paramount Management Group now provides the company with additional capital to help it achieve its next level of success. We are looking to add 3 new sales executives, strategically positioned throughout the United States, to our team to help us achieve even faster growth.
TITLE: Account Executive
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Sales Manager/Director
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling the company’s ATM outsourcing solutions to Regional Financial Institutions and Credit Unions within the Assigned territory. He/She will develop new market opportunities as well as manage existing customer relationships.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of 5+ years of direct selling ATM solutions, or related products, to the targeted markets, including top and bottom line contributions, must be a self-starter, be capable of developing and presenting professional presentations/proposals and be prepared to travel up to 50% of the time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities. Essential Functions:
- Marketing Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) outsourcing solutions, not merely hardware
- Identify, qualify, new opportunities/clients.
- Manage current clients and new opportunities with these clients.
- Manage and maintain the sales pipeline.
- Build revenue to meet or exceed targets set.
- Engage with partner sales and business development teams for account mapping and business opportunities pipeline development.
- Orchestrate proposals, pricing input; interface with all Sharenet departments.
- Design and implement account strategies.
- Responsible for customer care and satisfaction & on-going account management and development.
- Interact with vendors.
- Provide sales forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis as defined by Sharenet management.
- Timely follow-up to all incoming leads generated from trade shows, website, referrals, and FI chapter meetings.
- Responsible for reporting all activities through Sales database daily.
- Eloquently and professionally present the company’s solutions to customers and prospects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in relationship solution selling and managing mid-large clients.
- 5 or more years building and managing executive –level relationships.
- 5 or more years ATM sales with financial instructions.
- Consistent achievement, or over-achievement, of sales targets in the previous 24 months.
- Demonstrate “added value” and suggest business-related improvements to clients.
- Proven account management abilities.
- Strong networking, motivation and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of web marketplace
- Good Microsoft skills including the ability to develop and demonstrate product power point presentations comfortably.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong leadership abilities and negotiation skills coupled with vision, passion, and resourcefulness.
- A go-getter that is a team player looking to achieve target sales of 2 million to 5 million over a 3-year period.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.